Rentals and Photography
Please reach out to Mike Kenny, Director of Operations, at least 6 weeks before your date, for all photography planning: firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-232-6770. Pictures may be taken inside Brody Chapel and the Main Sanctuary but we do not allow photography during the actual service.
Available days and times for photography:
- Mondays at 5:00 PM
- Thursdays at 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- Before the service
- After the service
Consider Renting at Temple Emanu-El
Temple Emanu-El is pleased to offer several options for families to continue celebrating your child becoming a B’nai Mitzvah at the Temple.
Types of celebrations which can be held at Temple Emanu-El:
- Shabbat Dinner
- Before Friday evening services
- This is a get-together immediately following your child’s service, up to 3 hours (with no dancing) for a catered lunch.
- A party at the Temple which can be held immediately following your service (Afternoon event) or later in the evening.
- Cocktail hour with Reception
- Invite guests to a cocktail hour followed by the reception.
Rooms at Temple Emanu-El:
- Community Room
- This space can accommodate 70 guests, has a full kitchen and can be decorated to your choosing.
- Greifer Sacks
- Refurbished in 2021, can accommodate 250 guests. The rental includes a large commercial kitchen and a beautiful space which you can decorate to your choosing.
- Stage Side – Stage Side is adjacent to Greifer Sacks with a movable wall. Greifer Sacks can be combined with Stage Side to create even more space for an
- The Gallery is used for Cocktail receptions and is right next to Greifer Sacks