WELCOME TO TEMPLE EMANU-EL
Temple Emanu-El follows a proud tradition of Reform Judaism with a focus on Torah and worship, education, social action, Jewish culture, Israel and leadership. We work to build meaningful connections through Jewish values, celebrating each person’s unique journey. We strive to be a compassionate and spiritual community dedicated to inclusion.
Kol Nidre Appeal
We are all connected to one another, and share a bond to our Judaism. Despite our size, we are so proud to be one congregation – one Temple Emanu-El family. We turn to you our long time congregants and more recent members and friends alike and ask for your generous support of our annual Kol Nidre Appeal. We are cognizant that some of you may have been financially impacted by the pandemic. We recognize the impact the last 6 months has had on all. That said, we hope that those who are in a position to help strengthen Temple Emanu-El will help guarantee the future of Temple Emanu-El by pledging support.
Come Get To Know Us! We asked some of our teens to interview our clergy and staff
Meet Our Senior Rabbi – Rabbi Ethan Prosnit
Meet Samantha Eichert
Meet Rabbi Appell
Meet Cantor Ott
Meet Samara Schwartz
Meet our Rabbinic Intern Becky Jaye
Meet our Early Childhood Director - Jill Cimafonte
Want to watch a recorded event?
Lunch and Learn with Rabbi Kroloff, Rabbi Prosnit, and Ambassador/Rabbi David Saperstein
Shabbat Services - October 30
Simchat Shabbat - October 24
Shabbat Services - October 23
Poetry of the Bible with Rabbinic Intern Becky Jaye
Lunch and Learn with Rabbi Kroloff and Rabbi Bob Alper
Please be in touch
- If you are experience a lifecycle emergency, please contact Laurie Zinberg. After 5 PM and on weekends please use emergency number – 908-301-6890
- For questions regarding B’nai Mitzvah, please contact Joanne Pass.
- For billing or accounting, please contact Kathleen Stovall.
- For cemetery, yahrzeit, or tribute questions, please contact Carol Jassin.
- For facility usage, please contact Mike Kenny.
- For help with Zoom or live streaming, please contact Jackie Grussgott.