WELCOME TO TEMPLE EMANU-EL
Temple Emanu-El follows a proud tradition of Reform Judaism with a focus on Torah and worship, education, social action, Jewish culture, Israel and leadership. We work to build meaningful connections through Jewish values, celebrating each person’s unique journey. We strive to be a compassionate and spiritual community dedicated to inclusion.
COVID-19 Relief Fund
Please consider making a donation to the COVID -19 Relief Fund. This fund was created in order to provide the resources to assist congregants adversely impacted by the fallout from COVID 19; primarily, but not exclusively, through dues relief. The fund would also be used to help ensure the continuing operations of the Temple.
We have so much happening at Temple Emanu-El! We welcome you to join us!
Upcoming Virtual Events
Want to watch a recorded event?
Simchat Shabbat - Saturday, May 23
Shabbat Services - Friday, May 22
Anti-Semitism in the age of COVID-19
Lunch and Learn with Rabbi Kroloff and Rabbi Prosnit - Monday, May 18
Water Conservation - Sunday, May 17
After Dinner Drinks with Terri Klass and Rabbi Prosnit
Please be in touch
- If you are experience a lifecycle emergency, please contact Laurie Zinberg. After 5 PM and on weekends please use emergency number – 908-301-6890
- For questions regarding B’nai Mitzvah, please contact Joanne Pass.
- For billing or accounting, please contact Kathleen Stovall.
- For cemetery, yahrzeit, or tribute questions, please contact Carol Jassin.
- For facility usage, please contact Mike Kenny.
- For help with Zoom or live streaming, please contact Jackie Grussgott.